Job vacancy Software Engineer - iOS
View all 175 Jobs
Software Engineer - iOS
Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent Minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience in iOS app developmentsDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer - iOS, with the ability to work in a collaborative team environment to join our team of professionals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing high-quality software solutions with minimum supervision in an agile/scrum software development environment.QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience in iOS app developments.
- Strong skills with iOS mobile applications developments with Objective C and Swift.
- Strong knowledge with Apple App Store distribution process and Test build distributions.
- Good understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with REST APIs and JSON data format.
- Familiarity with push notifications services.
- Good understanding and experience with design patterns (MVC, MWM, MVP).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git/Mercurial/SVN.
- Knowledge on ARKit will be a big plus
- Knowledge on React native will be a plus
- Knowledge of Agile practices will be a plus
- Ability to build a productive work relationship with colleagues with internal and overseas teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs