46, 2nd Floor Galle Road, Dehiwala, Sri Lanka., Colombo
View all 174 Jobs
Job vacancy Tech Lead / Associate Tech Lead
30 May, 2020
Tech Lead / Associate Tech Lead
5+ years of experience developing and implementing solutions utilizing Java, Python. Node.js etc. Backend development using Spring.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Work with business partners to understand the business context and craft best-in-class solutions to their toughest problems.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership in all aspects of software engineering design and implementations including data engineering.
- Lead building a scalable next-gen cloud platform to support data transformation, cloud strategy.
- Develop engineering best practices with considerations for high data availability, computational efficiency, cost, and quality.
- Lead, design and develop an automation to optimize data platform compute and storage resources.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on new technologies, tools and guide the team on up-to-date technologies, standards, and practices.
- Coach and mentor junior developers.
- Contribute to the internal knowledge base to build expertise and awareness within the organization.
- Assist in our recruiting and interviewing process.
- Participate in developing projects plan, timelines and providing estimates.
- Participate in the daily scrum and provide clear visibility to work.
- 5+ years of experience developing and implementing solutions utilizing Java, Python. Node.js etc.
- Backend development using Spring.
- Experience in Microservices, Web services using REST, SOAP, GraphQL, and gRPC.
- Database using Mysql, PostgreSQL and NoSQL (MongoDB, Amazon DynamoDB).
- Experience with ML projects would be considered advantageous.
- Experience with SaaS, cloud technologies and service offerings.
- Experience with DevOps concepts and associated implementations.
- Experience with AWS is expected and experience with Google Cloud and Azure would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to broadly influence leadership in the organization.
- Experience working in highly agile, startup product development environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, leadership, and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrated negotiation skills; utilizes experience and knowledge to persuade others in reaching desired outcomes.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
30 Jun, 2020
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs